Now in it's third year, the highly popular Ride & Drive Event gives Green Fleet Conference & Expo attendees the opportunity to get behind the wheel of today's latest alt-fuel vehicles for a first-hand experience of the latest vehicle technologies in action. Major automotive manufacturers will be present with keys in hand to showcase their best during the 2013 Ride & Drive Event; you won't want to miss it!
OPEN TO ALL REGISTERED ATTENDEES
CHECK OUT LIVE FOOTAGE FROM THE 2012 RIDE & DRIVE EVENT HERE!
THE 2012 RIDE & DRIVE EVENT FEATURED:
• Test Driving.
• A Segway Obstacle Course. The winner won a $250 VISA gift card!
• A Frequent Driver Program. The Grand Prize was a $500 VISA gift card.
• A DJ from Okyne Medialab.
• Hydration Station.
The Green Fleet Conference & Expo Ride & Drive Event is open to all registered attendees with a valid drivers license.
2012 participating companies included:
The Fine Print
- You must show a valid driver’s license and sign a waiver in order to test drive vehicles and participate in the obstacle course.
- The Ride & Drive Event is FREE to all Green Fleet Conference & Expo attendees, including exhibit hall only pass holders.
- Vehicle manufacturers will be assigned designated space at the event. Maps will be available onsite.
- It is also free to ask questions of the vehicle manufacturers, laugh and groove to the music. Certain dance moves may incur an additional fee.